Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Joomla 2.5 sessions hotfix has broken DT register

[SOLVED] Joomla 2.5 sessions hotfix has broken DT register 8 years 3 months ago #25366

• fusionstudio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We are also having the same issue with the latest DT Register when it comes to group registrations. We also tried restoring the normal Joomla 2.5.28 session.php file (just to test), and with that we cannot select either individual or group registrations... it just bumps back to the event selection page.

Quite annoying to renew our subscription to fix the session hotfix incompatibility only to find out that the newest version doesn't work with or without the updated session.php file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Joomla 2.5 sessions hotfix has broken DT register 8 years 3 months ago #25374

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Guys, the package has been updated again just now. Please download and update. Known issues in the 2.5 build should be addressed. Anything else that pops up should be posted in a ticket so we can address.

The recent Joomla changes are what caused all of the new DT Register headaches. We had to make immediate changes to keep in line with Joomla's changes... and they were ones that touch many many places of DT Register as it's such a complex system. We've been working hard to address the issues and re-stabilize the component.
The following user(s) said Thank You: normdouglas

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] Joomla 2.5 sessions hotfix has broken DT register 8 years 3 months ago #25377

• normdouglas
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Confirm that this new patch has resolved all issues.
Thanks again Nathan and team

[SOLVED] Joomla 2.5 sessions hotfix has broken DT register 8 years 3 months ago #25378

• normdouglas
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Spoke to soon (again).

Sorry to tell you this, but it would seem that group bookings are NOT working.
You complete member 1 details, then click Add Member, but the new record is not shown... only the details for member 1.

Remembering that this is a J2.5 site and hence I'm happy to accept that this is playing a large role, because I have a J3 site with DTR that is working as expected since all the upgrades.
Sorry to bring this news Nathan.

[SOLVED] Joomla 2.5 sessions hotfix has broken DT register 8 years 3 months ago #25392

• rjeffl
  • rjeffl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I downloaded and installed 2.8.17b.

Both individual and group registration seems to be working fine.
All emails are coming through.
I have confirmed both Auth.net and pay later options

Hopefully this one is licked.
Thanks Nathan.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds