Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.1d now available

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10774

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
This is a smaller update including just a handful of fixes and improvements. More items are almost ready for 2.7.2, but we wanted to get these items in your hands right away. You can update now. Items included are:

- Swedish language file updated with most of the new 2.7 translations
- Calendar view now shows the full month name at the top like "DECEMBER 2010" instead of the abbreviated date range that it showed previously.
- Radio button fields are fixed so if you do not name a value to be selected by default, the field will load with NO value selected.
- Uploading an event image on the FRONTEND event management area is now fixed.
- Frontend User Panel was not showing the date with the event name. Fixed.
- new language tags are added to the end of the frontend language file for the full calendar month names. These are all in English at this point so you'll need to translate yours until each translation file gets updated.
- main.css file is updated, making a small change affecting the title on the frontend management pages. Saw a conflict only on one site, but making sure it doesn't happen again. Also updated calendar.css giving a styling for the month name.

Trying to finish up some miscellaneous feature enhancements... also finishing the addition of PayPal Pro as a payment option. Hope to have some of these new things out within a week. Thanks and Happy New Year!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10776

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Also, updated the EventLink plugin to 2.7.1 to address link issues with EventIDs in the url when still syncing events with JEvents.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10784

• dfirsching
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This may seem like a dumb question, but where do I download 2.7.1d? I have searched and am logged into the site but cannot find it.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10789

• wyocat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

dfirsching wrote: This may seem like a dumb question, but where do I download 2.7.1d? I have searched and am logged into the site but cannot find it.

I couldn't find it at first either - go to "My Orders" in your account and open up your most recent DT Register purchase. Click the "DOWNLOAD" link, it has 2.7.1d in it. It's a bit counterintuitive, because you assume it is a link to download the version you originally purchased.

Hope that helps!

Rachel
http://sheridancatrescue.org

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10793

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The Download link in My Orders will always pull the latest version available. That link is available for one year from your purchase. This info is always included in our email newsletters too. Thanks :)

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10802

• Howard Sambol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I'm hoping that it is possible to have top of the month titles in normal upper/lower characters rather than all caps, i.e. January instead of JANUARY. I'm one of those people that hates all caps.

Sincerely,
Howard

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds