Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.1d now available

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10894

• ameridane
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've had a ticket in with the CB field sync for quite a while now, and it's a huge problem for my client -- they have lots of registrations coming in, and they badly need the profile data associated with the registrations to report on events.

My biggest concern is that even if/when the problem is fixed (soon, pretty pretty please with lots of sugar on top) there is no immediate way of retroactively re-attaching the missing field data to the registration record: it's not a dynamic link between the user's profile and the event registration entry that gets queried when required, but rather a one-time copy-paste of field values from CB to DT Register that takes place when the registration record is first created. So, if the reg record was created without the CB field data being properly transferred, then you're so out of luck... I'd like to believe that I'm wrong here, and that DT will give us some magic way of going back with a userID to re-populate missing data in the field values tables from the com_profiler tables, but I'm not hopeful. :cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10902

• ginajack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Hmmmm, this CB field sync problem and the long standing wait for the fix (as per ameridane) leaves me with chills, Nathan. What is the status/prognosis of this fix then?

Should I have NOT upgraded afterall?

I have specifically advertised and heavily promoted to my clients to REGISTER, REGISTER, REGISTER as it simplifies their RESERVATION process for all classes (as a result of the CB synch). Now that looks like hot air.

Can you advise on the plan to move forward. If not, is there a back-track option to 2.6.9?

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10961

• azjr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

dthadmin wrote: The Download link in My Orders will always pull the latest version available. That link is available for one year from your purchase. This info is always included in our email newsletters too. Thanks :)

Anyone: I was able to download 2.7 but I don't see any "download" link or any link in that matter that would download the latest version = all I can click on i the invoice link - has anything changed that I'm not aware of it?
Sent Ticket but no response... please advise - thanks,
AZ

P.S. Just to clarify: Yes, I'm looking in the "My Orders" section

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10963

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
gina's issue was that she had never setup what fields to sync. Configuration -> Profile Sync. Addressed in a ticket and another forum thread ;)

azjr - your license is expired. Answered in your ticket.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10979

• kamillo1976
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello evrybody,

i have the 2.7.1.d but i have problem with the "Could Not Instantiate Email" bug, only with group registration (the single registration seems work fine), it's only my problem, i miss some setting/configuration, or the problem is it not completly resolved?

i fill all email requested (frontend, notification etc..),

May anyone give me some advice?

thanks and best regards

Kamillo

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 4 months ago #10982

• ontarget
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Will 2.7.x work with Joomla1.6 which is being released soon also will it cope with the ACL features of Joomla1.6?
Also I'm getting a strange bug whereby each new registration is incrementing by 2 e.g. DT-2, DT-4 DT-6, DT-8 and so on. Anyone else get this?
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds