Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.1d now available

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 3 months ago #10864

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Gina - almost certainly this is not a bug, but a setup issue. Proceed with a ticket please, with details and links to see the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 3 months ago #10865

• Howard Sambol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Nathan:

Thanks for the tip on changing the calendar title in CSS. Will this need to be done with each successive upgrade?

Why not place normal Upper/Lower case text as the default Monthly title and allow people to put in all caps if so desired?

Calendars do not as a rule use all caps as far as I can tell. I like large letters and bold is great but all caps is ugly, non elegant and I seriously doubt that it is preferred.

Sincerely,
Howard

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 3 months ago #10869

• rwphotoclub
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I still have 2 open issues that have existed since the first 2.7.0 code release. The issue of "could not instantiate email" when adding an event via the front-end and the issue with syncing an event to a Jevents calendar item not recognizing 12hr meeting times still exist in this release. If you believe that you are down to site specific issues will someone be contacting me to tell me what I am doing different than the other customers ?

Thanks.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 3 months ago #10874

• blakey87
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

rwphotoclub wrote: I still have 2 open issues that have existed since the first 2.7.0 code release. The issue of "could not instantiate email" when adding an event via the front-end and the issue with syncing an event to a Jevents calendar item not recognizing 12hr meeting times still exist in this release. If you believe that you are down to site specific issues will someone be contacting me to tell me what I am doing different than the other customers ?

Thanks.

I also have you first issue rwphotoclub, so your not the only one

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 3 months ago #10878

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
An issue does remain with the sending of email notifications for frontend management activity. We are aware and working on it.

DT Register 2.7.1d now available 13 years 3 months ago #10891

• ginajack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks Nathan for your comments; ticket is in and problem is definitely waiting your review; it still exists regarding the Register button (although for the first record only in the migrated database, seemingly).

Second issues uncovered this evening is that the CBPlugin that used to automatically populate registered users data for all reservations (although checked as active in the backend) does not work anymore???

The new plugin that came with this upgrade (listing registered events on the CB profile) works great; but automatic population of the users data is not happening.

I have not updated the CB Component yet (there is a new one 1.3.1) as I don't want to add more fuel to the fire until you advise.

Thanks in advance, as always.

Gina

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds