TOPIC: Support Paypal Recurring Payments

Support Paypal Recurring Payments 9 years 6 months ago #23804

• SPNilsen
  • SPNilsen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I'm wondering when Paypal Recurring payments will be supported directly in DTRegister?

The combination of DTRegister and DTDonate do not currently meet my needs as I need to control the number and amount of payments based on the dynamic cart - users can't be trusted to manage this accurately and it causes a headache EVERY time someone tries it.

There are some responses on the forums that are over 4 years old that indicate that this is coming in a future release.

Thanks for the update on when this will be added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support Paypal Recurring Payments 9 years 1 month ago #24217

• SPNilsen
  • SPNilsen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
If anyone is interested in using Paypal Recurring Payments with DTRegister, let me know, I have it wired up, on v.3.0.9, and it's working satisfactorily.

Targets for my next personal update include dealing with the currency more accurately and dynamically dealing with the event date.

Otherwise, it's working as I wanted.

As stated in my other posts on this topic, I am more than happy to hand this over to you DTHDevs in the hopes of having it formally rolled into the product.

Support Paypal Recurring Payments 9 years 1 month ago #24218

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Sure, we'd be happy to take a look and add it in to the package. Send it in a ticket or email please.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds