TOPIC: Plugin / module for price list

Plugin / module for price list 10 years 3 weeks ago #23008

• 4shizzle
  • 4shizzle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

Is it possible to create a plugin wich "reads" price fields and show them in articles or module? At this moment al that is possible is to show the default price, so you are limited to show the cheapest price and go upwarts from there.

I have a lot of dropdown fields with differents prices for each value. (145 values for each even). It confuses my customers since only the base price is shown.

Right now all i can show is the bace price, i have to manually enter all the other values and associatedprices in html (custom HTML module or table article) to show my customers the options with the prices.

That is really time consuming and not flexible.

A Plugin or module wich shows all the values including prices from a given price field would solve this problem.

Perhaps its possible to "port" the total price feature (in registration) to a module / plugin so user can calculate or see pricelist before starting the actual registration?

So for instance a price fields has values A = 10, b= 20, c= 30...

An module with a simple table wich includes name of option with associated price voor that value would greatly enhance possibilities and save ALOT of time since manual pricelistupdates are not needed anymore then.

So display would be in plugin or MOdule witch can be put anywhere on the site, not only during registration proces.

Option A = 10
Option B = 20
Option C = 30
Etc Etc

Plz advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds