• Page:

TOPIC: An Improved - Super Plugin - More details

An Improved - Super Plugin - More details 10 years 3 months ago #22418

• zambego
  • zambego's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What I'd like to see is the ability to post all of an events details in an article.

So a t the moment we have the dt event plugin but all that does is give a button or two that links to an event or register form (or event list)

It would nice to be able to "plug-in" the event name, price, number of attendees, location etc (anything available on the event list distplay) into an article also - and of course in the structured data format of my other request.

Any thoughts on how this might be achievable outside of a new dt register plugin?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

An Improved - Super Plugin - More details 10 years 3 months ago #22464

• zambego
  • zambego's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I could be interested in funding this if the cost is reasonable.

I think if you develop this it also covers my other post about showing a "FULL" sign instead of the button just disappearing.

I think there would be great demand for this.

At the moment I get around it by having event details in the article.

An Improved - Super Plugin - More details 9 years 1 month ago #24253

• georgiedekker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just started looking into this myself.
$register in dtregister.php (components/com_dtregister/helpers) seems to be doing the tying together of the 2 buttons that are printed under the article. The buttons are called in dteventlink.php (plugins/content/dteventlink) and there is a mentions of the register_now button in registrant.php (components/com_dtregister/views/event/tmpl) but I'm not sure what that does.

The file that needs to be embedded (as an option) in the article is show.php (components/com_dtregister/views/location/tmpl) which has the details in location_box and the map in map_canvas.

I would be fine with this popup being loaded underneath the buttons but don't know enough about php to do this. If a developer works on this I would like to be able to select a location (left,right, above, under article text) and (on/off) in the backend general settings.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds