• Page:

TOPIC: Free Events - How To?

Free Events - How To? 16 years 1 month ago #906

• kenlyle
  • kenlyle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I can't create a Free Event at all in 2.2, at least I don't see the switch, I put all the prices at 0...which got me a blank page on the registration, so I set the individual price to $.01, which let me check out...and didn't take me to the payment page...odd... How about NEITHER or NONE as a payment option...that will fix it, with the right logic... Still, I get the Payment page, which makes no sense, because there is no money being charged. I know this got missed in 2.1 then was added in 2.11, is it gone again? ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Free Events - How To? 16 years 1 month ago #907

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. It looks like this issue occurs when you put nothing in for the event capacity. I am able to create a free event by putting 0 in for the price. I did get an error when I had nothing in the event capacity. Putting 0 in the capacity will set it as unlimited. We will work on a fix for this, but you should still be able to get the job done in the meantime. Thanks.

Free Events - How To? 16 years 1 month ago #908

• kenlyle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
No, It doesn't work for me. I put 1 person at 0, 5000 max, and 10 people at 0, and when I try to register, I get the blank page. You know the site...take a look. Thanks, Ken

Free Events - How To? 16 years 1 month ago #909

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Okay, as your events are free, there is no purpose for setting up events for different numbers of members. That is only for setting up group discounts. Now, I got all of your events working on the frontend as free events. I do see that when a new free event is made, it does pull up payment options on the frontend. It appears that after you edit the event in the back of DT Reg and just save it again, that the front is fixed. We're looking into that and will get a fix for the new version bugs right away.

Free Events - How To? 16 years 1 month ago #910

• kenlyle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Cool! Thanks. I set up the second (group) tier for some reason...which of course seems ridiculous now, but it made sense at the time I am sure. Great Service! Ken

Free Events - How To? 16 years 1 month ago #911

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Just loaded up a 2.2.1 version with a handful of bug fixes. Download it from your account. If you don't want to do a complete reinstall, just upload the changed files: admin.dtregister.php admin.dtregister.html.php dtregister.php Thanks for helping us find the bugs :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds