Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which version of JEvents will DT Register (J!1.5) require?

Which version of JEvents will DT Register (J!1.5) require? 16 years 1 month ago #870

• murph
  • murph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am wondering which version of JEvents the Joomla 1.5 version of DT Register will use. I'm confused on the JEvents site about the difference between JEvent 1.4.2 and the coming JEvents 1.5. Is JEvents 1.5 a Joomla 1.5 native component? Is this what you are targetting with the J!1.5 version of DT Register? -Thanks P.S. I'm already a customer, probably using DT Donate for J!1.5. But, I really really need a events registration component for J!1.5 , so bad I can taste it. Otherwise, I have to stick w/ Joomla 1.0.15.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which version of JEvents will DT Register (J!1.5) require? 16 years 1 month ago #871

• murph
  • murph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Is JEvents 1.5 a Joomla 1.5 native component? Is this what you are targetting with the J!1.5 version of DT Register?

Hi, I just found the answer to this question. JEvents 1.5 is a Joomla 1.5 native mode extention. http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/jevent ... se_id=6911 They just released an alpha. I need this to work soooo badly...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds