Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] DTRegister 2.1.4 Not Picking Up Events in JEvent

[SOLVED] DTRegister 2.1.4 Not Picking Up Events in JEvent 16 years 2 months ago #788

• bboilard
  • bboilard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I had everything working perfectly and tested with authorize.net... then we needed to go through the credit card industry PCI Compliance testing and had to upgrade Joolma to the lastest version of 1.0.15.. I setup events in jEvents v1.4.2 - However now when I go to DTRegister > Registration Management I get NO events in the drop down to add to DTRegister.... So I can't set up any events in the system anymore. I have tried uninstalling DTRegister and Reinstalling but nothing is working now... Help, how do I fix this? UPDATE:::: I have been doing a lot of testing and something is defiantly wrong... I did a fresh install of joomla 1.0.15, jEvents and DTRegister on 2 different servers and I am getting the same thing as on my production server. I did this on different hosting company, different php, mysql versions etc... something is wrong... So I uninstalled verison DTRegister 2.1.4 and installed version 2.1.3 and when I go to DTRegister > Manage Registrations > Click New.... The drop down is there with correct events. --- So the problem seems to be with version 2.1.4 only...... but that is the latest version and I need that to work. For some reason version 2.1.4 will not populate events from JEvents in the drop down menu.... and in version 2.1.4 the admin ICONS... Add New Delete etc... do not work in DTRegister under Manage Registrations... so you have to rely on that drop down list being populated with the Events from JEvents - which is not happening. I thought it was my servers... but then I tried 2 other servers with the same results. :( It's been 3 Days since I posted this problem... and created a ticket. Has anyone looked into this issue? I duplicated this problem on 3 different Servers... I really need some answers. I got a post on my ticket 2 days ago saying they are looking into the problem but nothing more than that? I have an irate client and need to somehow get this working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] DTRegister 2.1.4 Not Picking Up Events in JEvent 16 years 2 months ago #789

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
This was due to the user having an older version the class.dtregister.php file. Anyone that runs into this issue and the SQL error when trying to setup event registrations in teh Registration Management area, login to your account and download the component to make sure you have the latest build of the latest release.

[SOLVED] DTRegister 2.1.4 Not Picking Up Events in JEvent 16 years 1 month ago #790

• bboilard
  • bboilard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, and I like to Say thank you again for your A1 Support and customer service.... I really appreciate it... Sorry if I get a little anxious at times... :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds