• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Not saving registrations

[SOLVED] Not saving registrations 16 years 2 months ago #784

• avansant
  • avansant's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I now have two clients I've installed DTRegister for (2 or 3 times actually just to make sure I did it right...) and neither one of them is saving registrations. If I try to register for a free event, it works fine. If I try to register using Authorize.net, it quickly goes to the success message but no registration is saved. Please help! I am sending an email separately with the info you'll need. I sent it like a week ago but I'm afraid you didn't get it and now the clients are pretty unhappy...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Not saving registrations 16 years 2 months ago #785

• avansant
  • avansant's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
It looked like the other person who's post was "not working at all" was sort of having the same issue as me, so I checked and double checked the Authorize.net info, but it seems to be correct. Help greatly appreciated! I just realized I gave you all that info by email yesterday but forgot the login for the admin... I just sent that!

[SOLVED] Not saving registrations 16 years 1 month ago #786

• andrea4279
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm having the exact same problem. Someone please help! How did you resolve this issue?

[SOLVED] Not saving registrations 16 years 1 month ago #787

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
The problem for avansant (starter of this thread) was that her host account did not have the CURL library installed. This is required for DT Register to function. andrea4279 - please check that CURL is installed on your host account. If it is, then submit a support ticket with access to your joomla site and ftp and we'll take a look at your individual site. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds