• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Not working at all

[SOLVED] Not working at all 16 years 2 months ago #773

• jromano
  • jromano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Installed as per instructions then put in the Authorize.net info -- yet it does not work. Not even an email even though the system can send email w/o issue. The fact that someone registered for an even should create a record that is visible through the Registration Records -- which it isn't. I need help getting this working. --- donate doesnt work either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Not working at all 16 years 2 months ago #774

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. I am sorry you are having issues, but your post is not very helpful. Just saying it does not work gives us nothing to go on and makes it impossible to provide assistance. Please submit a support ticket with the following: - Joomla version - DT component versions - joomla admin login - ftp login - DETAILS on your problems I'm assuming (based on very little here) that this is the famous Authorize.net problem due to your web host configuration... most seen with GoDaddy hosting users. Send me details in a ticket and we'll sort it out for you. Thanks.

[SOLVED] Not working at all 16 years 2 months ago #775

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
As stated in your support ticket, the problem is with your Authorize.net settings or the account itself. It worked fine using our own Authorize.net in your site. Once you get that resolved, let us know if any problems remain. Thanks.

[SOLVED] Not working at all 16 years 2 months ago #776

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
For the sake of others knowing the end result here.... the user's authorize.net account was setup for retail purchases only and did not support online transactions. This is why it was not working at all for him. He's getting that straightened out with auth.net.

[SOLVED] Not working at all 16 years 1 month ago #777

• jromano
  • jromano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

For the sake of others knowing the end result here.... the user's authorize.net account was setup for retail purchases only and did not support online transactions. This is why it was not working at all for him. He's getting that straightened out with auth.net.

FYI - Authorize.net found an error on their side and had to create an other account that they set up right. The problem actually came from some confusion on the our reseller side involving accounts handling manual AND online transactions -- which authorize.net claims is not possible... Authorize.net said having 2 accounts, 1 for each "type

[SOLVED] Not working at all 16 years 1 month ago #778

• kenlyle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I sell credit card processing, and I have gyms that are customers, and I ALWAYS set up two accounts, because they have different rates, among other things. It's just plain cleaner and more professional. You could sneak, and use your virtual terminal for retail, but when you can get a nice, shiny new terminal that any clerk can use, FREE, and pay lower rates, why? Glad it's worked out. Ken

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds