• Page:

TOPIC: Two registratio fees questions

Two registratio fees questions 16 years 2 months ago #751

• mishgar
  • mishgar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I need to have multiple registration rates for a single event. 1) My client has an event with early bird registration fee and regular rates. I can use the late fee but can I use it with custom fees to accomplish the same task, as there are several registration levels? 2) Is there a way to have the Public see one registration rate and members see another? Thanks, Mish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Two registratio fees questions 16 years 2 months ago #752

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. 1) For early bird, yes you can use the late fee function or you could just go into the setup after the early bird deadline and change the registration rate for the event. This would be better so it doesn't show as a "late fee". You can use custom fee fields to adjust the registration price based upon field option selections. 2) The way to do this currently bases members on those who are logged in. You can set a members discount to apply to those that are logged in. The public rate would be the regular rate. Then when some is logged in, they would see a different rate and it would says "member discount" next to it to signify they are getting a discount. Thanks!

Two registratio fees questions 16 years 2 months ago #753

• mishgar
  • mishgar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the info, but I didn't explain myself well. I want to do this with Custom fees? Is that possible? Thanks

Two registratio fees questions 16 years 2 months ago #754

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, I said you can use custom fee fields to adjust the price. You would setup custom fields (dropdown, checkbox, radio buttons...) and each option of the field can be assigned a value. When the user selects that option, the registration fee is adjusted up or down according to what is assigned to that field.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds