Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Custom fields amounts in free events not hitting PayPal

Custom fields amounts in free events not hitting PayPal 16 years 2 months ago #744

• bbaptista
  • bbaptista's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am trying to setup a registration for a free event that has multiple custom fields, with a price, for optional items such as souvenirs, conference support material where the registrant can pre-order during registration. Unfortunately, DTRegister looked at the $0.00 cost of the event and never passed it onto PayPal for payment, is there a way to do this without physically hacking into the code? Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Custom fields amounts in free events not hitting PayPal 16 years 2 months ago #745

• glowweb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I am part way through tying to complete my online booking forms and have just noticed the same issue. The courses have no main fee as the fees are made up by custom fields which then need to be passed on to Paypal. I have noticed if I leave the course as costing nothing the custom field fees are not passed over the paypal. Will the new version out this week address this or is there a possible code change I can put in place. Thanks Richard

Custom fields amounts in free events not hitting PayPal 16 years 2 months ago #746

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. This is not a scenario that we had thought about previously and DT Register is not currently setup to function in this way. However, this is a good idea and we realize that it is needed, so we will try to figure out the best way to accomplish this and work it into a future release. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds