Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] how do i deactivate the group registration option?

[SOLVED] how do i deactivate the group registration option? 17 years 1 month ago #76

• lisaegan
  • lisaegan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I've gotten the registration / donate to work, yeah! Next question, I don't currently have the option for people to register for events as a group, it just doesn't apply to what I'm doing. How do I deactivate the radio button to register a group? People will only be registering for events as an individual. When I set up the registrations in the backend I don't assign a value to those fields, they're empty, but I've tested it from the front end, and a user is still presented with a payment form. Since the values are empty, the message at the top of the form for instance says something like "n x 0.0 = $0.00" (n being the number of people I filled in when selecting the group option as a user). Have I missed a backend setting that allows you to turn off that radio button? Thanks, Lisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] how do i deactivate the group registration option? 16 years 6 months ago #71

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
As of version 2.0 of DT Register, you can now choose in the settings area whether or not you want to offer group registrations!

[SOLVED] how do i deactivate the group registration option? 16 years 4 months ago #74

• ymcasite
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
In the new 2.0 release, the ability to offer FREE registrations is now here! You simply set the price to $0 and the user will be sent to a registration form but not given any payment options.

[SOLVED] how do i deactivate the group registration option? 16 years 4 months ago #75

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Not sure why that would be happening for you. What type of payment are you using? What other settings do you have in place? Please try uninstalling the component, then manually deleting the directories: /components/com_dtregister /administrator/components/com_dtregister After doing that, reinstall the component. This will make sure you have all of the current files in place. If you still have a problem after that, we would be happy to look at it for you if you want to email us joomla admin login to you site.

[SOLVED] how do i deactivate the group registration option? 16 years 4 months ago #77

• ymcasite
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Im using the authnet payment. I tested paypal and it works just fine. Also the DTDonate works just fine with authnet as well.

[SOLVED] how do i deactivate the group registration option? 16 years 4 months ago #78

• ymcasite
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok so it's not going to a blank page anymore, and I'm recieving emails from DTRegister, but im not receiving any reciepts from authnet? any ideas?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds