• Page:

TOPIC: E-Mail Problems/Pay Pal Settings

E-Mail Problems/Pay Pal Settings 16 years 3 months ago #635

• phantompilot
  • phantompilot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have three forms setup and two of the three work fine. The third, when a user completes the form, it only e-mails several of the items but not all. For example in the form there is: Feedback Type (dropdown) Description First and Last Name Telephone # E-Mail Adress (E-mail verify) Confidentiality (checkbox) When the form is completed by a user, the entire contents are entered into the bound database, but in the e-mail, only the following convey: Feedbacy Type (dropdown) Description First and Last Name Telephone # The other items do not show in the e-mail although they made it into the database. I have two other forms on the website that do not have this problem and they appear to be setup identically. Use Caption: Yes Field Sep: New Line on all items. I can't find a pattern to better troubleshoot this. Any suggestions? Also, does PayPal have to be configured in any special way to pass back to my site after the transaction with the Thank You message? I was browsing around PayPal and noticed that there are many configuration options such as the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) settings or Return URL's. I have no idea how DTRegister interfaces with PayPal so without buying my owner services with a credit card and testing the system I want to make sure it will work for the first user without a problem. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E-Mail Problems/Pay Pal Settings 16 years 3 months ago #636

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hmmm... hard to say without looking at it. That's odd. Send us a Joomla login and we'll check it out. Be sure to let us know which event you are having the issue with. Regarding paypal, you do not need to configure anything in your paypal account for the redirect. DT Register takes care of that. If you want to run a real live test, be aware that you can refund a paypal payment and it won't cost you any fees or anything. Set your event cost to $0.50 or something little, make a live payment, then just login to that paypal account and issue a refund. However, there is nothing special you have to do to make this work with PayPal. You should be just fine. If not, let us know and we will help. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds