Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] DT Register... No available events in Registration

[SOLVED] DT Register... No available events in Registration 16 years 3 months ago #628

• antillas21
  • antillas21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I downloaded the component and installed it in my website ( www.bajamak.com ). I have added two events through JEvents and published them. But when selecting Registration Management from the DT Register menu I can not select any of them to create a registration form for them. ??? I don't know what I did wrong or what I am doing wrong. I did the following: 1. First installed DT Register component. 2. Realized that I needed JEvents and installed. 3. Deleted DT Register component and re-installed it. 4. Created one sample event and I can not select it in the Registration Management section. 5. Created another sample event and I can not select it in the Registration Management section. Thank you in advance for you attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] DT Register... No available events in Registration 16 years 3 months ago #629

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Looking on your site, it appears you have created a couple events in your calendar and they recur everyday for many months. Create your event as a one day event and you should be fine. DT Register does not support recurring events at this time. Also, DT Register will only show events that are current. Passed events will not show. Thanks.

[SOLVED] DT Register... No available events in Registration 16 years 3 months ago #630

• antillas21
  • antillas21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes, you are right. I have done what you told me and now it works, hehe.. Thanks for the time.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds