• Page:

TOPIC: No Registrations?!

No Registrations?! 16 years 3 months ago #624

• kcionline
  • kcionline's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Almost everything works except the registration list is always empty!. i can export registered people to CSV just fine so i know they are there. How do I get them to show up in listregistrations? Joomla 1.0.13, new install of jevents, dtregister and dtdonate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

No Registrations?! 16 years 3 months ago #625

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Please provide your server configuration. Also, if you want to email us your joomla admin and ftp, we'd be happy to take a look at what might be causing this for you. Thanks.

No Registrations?! 16 years 3 months ago #626

• kcionline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
If you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I've deleted and re-installed DT modules and the plugin about 3 times now. Same result. Sorry not a public server setup. I'm running the free web developer suite for windows on XP for feasibility testing: Core * Apache 2.2.6 o httpd.conf (optimized, modular design, secured, setup for Virtual Hosts, SSL, PHP5, Perl CGI, mod_security, mod_deflate, Access Control) o mod_ssl (OpenSSL 0.9.8g) o mod_deflate (zlib 1.2.3) * OpenSSL 0.9.8g * Perl 5.8.8 o DBI o DBD::mysql * mod_security 2.1.3 * PHP 5.2.5 * MySQL 5.0.45 * phpMyAdmin 2.11.2 (Setup for multi-user environment; Relational Features enabled) * AWStats 6.7

No Registrations?! 16 years 3 months ago #627

• kcionline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I've made some more progress with this. Basically, a no charge event works fine. If I go to the component menu, those people show up on the Registration Records list. The problem is ONLY those people show. The others who registered and paid using paypal do not show. MySQL table 'jos_dtregister_user' has everyone who's ever registered, including those that won't show up in the Registration Records list in Joomla admin because they paid via PayPal. What's the difference? Booking Records in the MySQL table jos_dtregister_user only show up on the Registration Records list if their UserID has been added against a groupname in the MySQL table jos_dtregister_group. For free bookings, this is working. DTRegister creates a group (even for non-group bookings!!) using the firstname of the booker and adds the booker's UIserID to it. For paid bookings, there's clearly something happening at the end of registration stopping this from happening. Paypal processes fine and shows the correct amounts, but I notice when I click to go back to my store, acknowledgment page in my site shows empty field data against the person registered but the correct amount. Something in the process is preventing the creation of the group. Can you not change the SQL for the registration list to show everyone registered? Help me out here!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds