• Page:

TOPIC: CB credit card number not showing up

CB credit card number not showing up 16 years 3 months ago #607

• jromano
  • jromano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have installed CB, JEvents, DT Register and DT Donate. Problem happens in DT Register and DT Donate when either component is showing the credit card input form. Where the CC number should be an @ symbol is placed. However, the CC Type, CVV and CC Expiration fields are being populated properly. The jos_comprofiler table/record appears to have the card number field; cb_creditcardnumber. The database shows the cb_creditcardnumber with the correct data in it with the CC # as entered through the CB Details/Payment Information page. - - - I noticed that: a) CB must be configured to use first and lastname fields or they will not be autopopulated. b) None of the fields needed for address and organization and stuff were part of the default CB install... so none of those fields are automatically transferred nor is there any documentation to which fields need to be added to the CB profile to satisfy this need so the data would transfer to event signups and donations (after cb login, of course.) Any assistance getting them working would be appreciated. Thanks, John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CB credit card number not showing up 16 years 3 months ago #608

• jromano
  • jromano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Support would be appreciated? I did payed for both DT Register and DT Donate based on your marketing that it was compatible with Community Builder.

CB credit card number not showing up 16 years 3 months ago #609

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. The install of DT Register was only creating the payment info fields in CB, but not the additional user data. We have now updated the install file of 2.1.4. Please download it from your account area of our site and reinstall the component. Be sure to backup your config.dtregister.php then you can just copy it over top of the file from the reinstall. Then you won't have to reset any of your settings. The install will now create the additional CB fields such address, company, phone, etc. Regarding the CC number not displaying properly, I'm not sure why that would be. Is there anyone else out there that has experienced that??

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds