• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Minor CSS problem

[SOLVED] Minor CSS problem 16 years 3 months ago #593

• Feldon
  • Feldon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When I access the DT Register section of my website (not the event list, but the actual registration) the menu fonts on my page change. They become a different font and become smaller. When I return to another section of my website, the fonts go back to normal. I assume this is due to my template. Any suggestions for what I needs to be added to prevent this problem? My template is rt_haiku from http://www.rockettheme.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Minor CSS problem 16 years 3 months ago #594

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, this would be due to your template's CSS. DT Register has its own CSS file, main.css in /components/com_dtregister. Something in that CSS file must be overriding something in your template's CSS. You'll have to play with the css items a bit and find out what is affecting your menu. You could modify that item in the component's CSS file or just remove it if need be.

[SOLVED] Minor CSS problem 16 years 3 months ago #595

• Feldon
  • Feldon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My template rt_haiku doesn't actually specify any css for the "a" element. Rather, it refers to more specific "a" elements, such as a.hover, a.visited, and class elements like a.mynewclass. Therefore, the following section in DTRegister main.css was overriding all the links on the page (in my case the menu links):
a{   color:#000000;   font-size:11px;   text-decoration:none;  }
I simply commented out this code and that has fixed the links.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds