• Page:

TOPIC: Paypal not working

Paypal not working 16 years 3 months ago #583

• mishgar
  • mishgar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
DTH Event version - 2.1.4 Issue: The system setup is complete and works well. Except when the send button is hit on the registration form an email is sent but not link over to paypal. Any ideas? Thanks, Stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paypal not working 16 years 3 months ago #584

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry, but I do not completely understand what you are saying. You say an email is sent? Which email? Because you also say you are not sent to paypal. No emails would be sent unless the payment was made. This is why your message does not make sense. Please try to explain your situation again. Thanks.

Paypal not working 16 years 3 months ago #585

• mishgar
  • mishgar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Sorry about the weak explaination. In testing this is what happens....FRom the front end, a user will register for an event, fill in all their details. The part work well, the user selects the event fee. Then hits send. Then a thank you message comes up but nothing for paypal. It's almost as if the redirect doesn't exist? Paypal is configured as Live in the backend. Is there something I did wrong in the backend? Thanks, Stuart

Paypal not working 16 years 3 months ago #586

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
please provide your site url and email us joomla admin access. Do you have the price correctly entered for the event? It sounds like you may be filling out the FREE event form, meaning a price is not setup.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds