Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields

Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields 16 years 3 months ago #535

• texassaluki
  • texassaluki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Is it possible to integrate CB and DT to map custom & required fields. What I am trying to accomplish is a bunch of data I want in the DT registration fields is in the standard and custom fields in CB... if DT can "map" to these fields they would auto populate or if not would then fill in the CB information for "long term" storage of the information I could not figure out a way to make this work... but see CB integration is now part of 2.1.4 Thanks Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields 16 years 3 months ago #536

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Currently, DT Register syncs the "hard-coded" form fields with Community Builder fields. Any custom fields you create in DT Register will not sync to Community Builder profiles at this time. We will have to implement a custom mapping setup for this to work. We'll try to incorporate this soon. Thanks.

Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields 16 years 3 months ago #537

• eliquid
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Question: So if i set up a custom form in CB to be used as the form people use to register to become a member of the site and I enable the "Community Builder Integration" in DT Regsiter's settings, that same form will not apply when they register for an event?

Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields 16 years 3 months ago #538

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. The install of DT Register was only creating the payment info fields in CB, but not the additional user data. We have now updated the install file of 2.1.4. Please download it from your account area of our site and reinstall the component. Be sure to backup your config.dtregister.php then you can just copy it over top of the file from the reinstall. Then you won't have to reset any of your settings. The install will now create the additional CB fields such address, company, phone, etc in the manner needed for DT Register use. You can also then use these fields for site user registration.

Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields 15 years 7 months ago #2378

• cjmicro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 1
Currently, DT Register syncs the \"hard-coded\" form fields with Community Builder fields. Any custom fields you create in DT Register will not sync to Community Builder profiles at this time. We will have to implement a custom mapping setup for this to work. We\'ll try to incorporate this soon. Thanks.

Has this been done? We have some custom fields in our CB that need to be pulled over into DT Register when people sign up. Other components have plugin to accomplish this, do you have it yet?

I can send you one of the working plugins that do this if it would help.

Thanks,
Cheryl

Community Builder Integration - Standard & Custom Fields 15 years 6 months ago #2588

• oivindo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
The idea of a custom mapping setup sounds great - I too would like to see this soon :) Any thoughts about when this will be incorporated?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds