Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Registration Page Formatting and Emails

[SOLVED] Registration Page Formatting and Emails 16 years 3 months ago #504

Hopefully this will be my last question... First, I appreciate your EXTREMELY prompt attention to my problems. The last 2 problems I seem to be having are as follows: 1. http://www.tsppumps.com/component/optio ... istevents/ has a formatting issue. I want to get the event names, dates, and capacity / registered lined up. 2. I receive an email from Authorize.net (invoice) saying that my payment has gone through (when I test this) but I do not receive any email notification regarding the event.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Registration Page Formatting and Emails 16 years 3 months ago #505

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
1. The alignment you are seeing is due to a CSS setting from your template. The titles of those columns are in <th> tags and have no alignment set in them, so they will default to whatever your CSS says. 2. Do you have everything set to LIVE mode or do you have auth.net in DT Register set to TEST mode? If you're in TEST mode, that is most likely the reason . If you are in LIVE mode, then it would be a different problem. If that is the case, download 2.1.4 again as we made a couple fixes in it today.

[SOLVED] Registration Page Formatting and Emails 16 years 3 months ago #506

Ok the emails are now being sent! How would I change the CSS to align the columns?

[SOLVED] Registration Page Formatting and Emails 16 years 3 months ago #507

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Great! The text in those column headers should default left so you would appear to have something already in your template css files that is causing it to respond differently. Try adding this to your template_css.css file: table.message th { text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; } If you are happy with DT Register and the support you have received, please take a minute and give it an excellent review on the Joomla extensions site: http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,2037/Itemid,35/ Thanks!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds