• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Error

[SOLVED] Error 16 years 4 months ago #456

• jerica
  • jerica's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I uninstalled the previous version of DT Register (2.1.3), and installed the newest version (2.1.4) today. However i get this Error in my admin when I try to add registration for an event: Event Title: Error 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 Any idea why this is happening. Please respond. It is very critical that this works correctly for my client. Thank you, Jerica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Error 16 years 3 months ago #457

• jerica
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I uploaded the new class.dtregister.php file, and the error has gone away. However, the the only event that I can select from the drop down list is an event that as expired. It is not allowing me to create event registration for future events. Is this another bug?

[SOLVED] Error 16 years 3 months ago #458

• jerica
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I fixed this bug by changing this code :
$catsql = "SELECT id AS value, title AS text,  publish_up FROM #__events a"        	        . "
 WHERE a.id  not IN(".$eventIdValue.")"        	        . "
 ORDER BY title";}else{
to :
$catsql = "SELECT id AS value, title AS text,  publish_up FROM #__events a"        	        . "
 WHERE a.id  IN(".$eventIdValue.")"        	        . "
 ORDER BY title";}else{

[SOLVED] Error 16 years 3 months ago #459

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. This does not need fixed. DT Register only allows you to choose events that have not already been setup for registration. In your case, this appears to be events that are past. Delete registration setup for an event and you'll see it then show on the dropdown selection for setting up a new event. For those needing the fix to the original error shown in this thread, go to: http://www.dthdevelopment.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,34/topic,130.0

[SOLVED] Error 16 years 3 months ago #460

• jerica
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, after more testing, I saw that this fix did work. Thank you! However, if an event has already passed, I don't want it to show up in the drop down list as an event that I can create a registration for. Neither do i want to delete the event all together. My client will need to keep the event in the database at least until the end of the year for their records. Can an SQL statement be created that will allow only future events that don't have a registration created for them to appear in the drop down list. This seems logical. Thank you, Jerica

[SOLVED] Error 16 years 3 months ago #461

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have loaded up a corrected version of 2.1.4 including the fix from this thread AND we adjusted the select event drop down as requested so past events no longer show in the drop down. Everyone should reinstall 2.1.4 using a download from AFTER 1/16/08 2:55 PM (EST). Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds