Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Does not work.... uh... at all ?

[SOLVED] Does not work.... uh... at all ? 16 years 4 months ago #439

• antonin
  • antonin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello DTH dev team, I'm new here and first I want say hello and happy new year to everybody !! So let me explain my little bugs with DT register 2.1.4 : 1 - I've installed it, and then JEvents... maybe that is not the correct way, but I've done it like that 2 - After setup DTregister, creating categories and Events in JEvents, I created an Event registration with a 0 cost , and a component menu item. 3 - I went to frontend to test it, I registered the event, right. Ok I received the email. After that some bugs appear : 1 - In backend/listregistrations there is no registration viewable .. ?? ? 2 - In frontend/component homepage there is a zero in "Registered" column 3 - But when I send email to registered in backend, it send a mail... so there is a record of the event registration..... 4 - I forgot this one : Even if I select Yes for Community Builder Integration, the values are not populated.... 5 - I forgot that one too : The custom fields are not displayed in the registration page Do you have an idea of what went wrong ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Does not work.... uh... at all ? 16 years 4 months ago #440

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Let me guess... you have the payment gateways set to TEST mode? The test mode is really just to make sure you're connecting to the payment gateway properly. The full functionality of the component will not run in TEST mode. Set it to LIVE and you'll find the records stored and everything else. Regarding Community Builder, please verify that the tab and fields were created in CB and are published.

[SOLVED] Does not work.... uh... at all ? 16 years 4 months ago #441

• antonin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry but paypal (the only gateway I want) is set to Live. Regarding Community Builder, I dont have a https service so I dont want payment information fields to be auto-populated BUT I thought that First Name, Last Name, Address , City, State , Zip, Country and Email Address could be linked to (custom?) CB fields.... So I'm still searching a solution (a solution suite :-) Thanks for the reply.

[SOLVED] Does not work.... uh... at all ? 16 years 4 months ago #442

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Using Paypal only, you can't save payment details as those are not collected by DT Register... they are collected at PayPal. However, the CB integration DOES work for all payment options and autopopulates the regular form fields. You can not set custom fields to be auto-populated by CB at this time. Not sure why your records are not being stored. If you want to provide temporary access to your joomla site and FTP, we'll be happy to take a look at what is happening on your site. Thanks.

[SOLVED] Does not work.... uh... at all ? 16 years 4 months ago #443

• antonin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Btw I've set a FREE registration ( with 0.00 in the Rate / Person field , 1 in number of member field, and 0.00 in Registration Rate), no there is no need to use paypal. But maybe it is the reason why records are not stored. do you know ? Thank you very much for that fast and pro support.

[SOLVED] Does not work.... uh... at all ? 16 years 4 months ago #444

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
When you setup a FREE event, a different form is used that does not include any payment details. It does not matter what payment options you have enabled/disabled... they are not used for the free events. However, the registration record should still be created. Did you try the CSV export? If records are being stored to the database, it will give the option to Open or Save a CSV file. If not, then it would mean the records are not being stored in your database at all. You should still see records in the backend though.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds