Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sometimes you don't need member pricing...

Sometimes you don't need member pricing... 16 years 4 months ago #409

• avansant
  • avansant's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
One question and some thoughts... The addition of member/non member pricing is awesome, but the fact that it is controlled universally by one percentage or one amount is hard to get around. For instance, my client has member pricing $45 for non members and $25 for members, so she figured she can set it to have 55.55% discount for members which is fine... but SOME of her events don't offer member/nonmember pricing. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn off the member pricing for a particular event, which would solve that problem. Also, sometimes it doesn't work out to 55%, so again, that wouldn't work. Am I right that for now the only way to get around this is to do NO member discounts and just setup two seperate events (members and non members) for each event? And if that is the only way, it would be good if you could add multiple registration options to ONE event -- as it is the event isn't an option to choose from "new registration" drop down once it's been done once. Whew! Let me know if I'm understanding things wrong! A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sometimes you don't need member pricing... 16 years 4 months ago #410

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
You are correct on the member discount setup. However, we are just about ready to release the new 2.1.4 which DOES INCLUDE the ability to make price changes based on your form selections. There is a new "fee field" option for custom fields. You could, for example, have a custom field where people select member or non-member... based upon their selection, the registration cost can go up or down a set $ amount. As you can now, you could setup a custom field and only apply it to the forms you need it on. Other new features are also in the new release. Be watching for an email with more details this weekend! Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds