TOPIC: Warning during CSV Export

Warning during CSV Export 15 years 2 weeks ago #4036

• waltharper
  • waltharper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All -

First I would like to say, compared to the registration that I was using which used nice formLib, this component is MUCH more stable and easier to customize develop with. Plus having a live site with support tickets and an actual forum made my transition to DTH Register an absolute breeze.

That being said I just wanted to share what might be a minor bug, and a work around in case anyone else has this issue, as well as for admin to research for future releases.

For this site I am using J!1.0.x and just upgraded from an unused DTRegister to the latest 2.4.3 with JEvents 1.4.2.

I have 2 events set up so far which has a single individual registration on one of them, so when I went to export csv and checked the one event with a registration -> clicked Next-> and Checked All fields it gave me the following error without exporting:

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/.../html/.../administrator/components/com_dtregister/admin.dtregister.php on line 9172

Warning: end(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/.../html/.../administrator/components/com_dtregister/admin.dtregister.php on line 9174

So I played with it a bit, and found that if when selecting the fields to export, if I unchecked all of the Group fields it worked! My though is since we do not use any of the group features and therefore do not have any group data in any of the database tables, the script found Null values for the group fields including the parameters, causing the above Warnings. I could be wrong though as I\'m fairly newer to the programming side of design and development

Hope this helps anyone who has these Warnings disrupt your export!

All the best
Walt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Warning during CSV Export 15 years 2 weeks ago #4039

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello and thanks for the nice comments :)

When did you download 2.4.3? We corrected that warning on CSV exports and updated the package a couple days ago. If you have the latest build, you should be fine. If you do, your version would show as 2.4.3a in the list of installed components. Thanks.

Warning during CSV Export 15 years 2 weeks ago #4040

• waltharper
  • waltharper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Downloaded 4/10 (Yesterday)...yep shows 2.4.3a...hmmm? :unsure: Doesn\'t effect me anyway, but let me know if you need more info to help trouble shoot.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds