• Page:

TOPIC: Making the customised fields look better

Making the customised fields look better 16 years 4 months ago #387

• angekay
  • angekay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, In setting up my event, one of the customised fiels is a radio group of workshop sessions. (I've also tried a checkbox group.) The problem is that all of the lines are squished together. I need each option on a separate line, with the radio box - or checkbox - in front of the option. Right now it looks like (with 0 being the radio button): 0 A. Scene and Sequel – Gail Sattler 0 B. You’ve Buttered Your Bread, Now Lie in It – Kristen Ingram 0 C. Write Nonfiction That Sells – Jeannie St. John Taylor 0 D. Public Librariesâ€â€

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Making the customised fields look better 16 years 4 months ago #388

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
This is a new option that will exist for checkboxes and radio buttons in the 2.1.4 release which will be out within 24 hours hopefully!

Making the customised fields look better 16 years 4 months ago #389

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Released... go get it!

Making the customised fields look better 16 years 4 months ago #390

• angekay
  • angekay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Beautiful - thank you! I was about to scratch it b/c of that and the lack of adding fees to customised fields. You fixed both of those in the latest release and it works great. Thank you so much!! One more quick thing: There's a "description" field in the customised fields, but I don't see where that description shows up. Is there any way to have that description field show up above the options on the customised field, so it looks like the following? Please choose a workshop for Session 1. You are not limited to this choice - it is only to help us determine class sizes. (Workshops with fewer than 3 participants may be canceled.) 0 A. Workshop 1 0 B. Workshop 2 0 C. Workshop 3 ... etc. Thanks so much for your quick work - you made my job so much easier!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds