• Page:

TOPIC: Waiting List?

Waiting List? 16 years 3 months ago #369

• easykey
  • easykey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
OK I have over subscribed on purpose and registrations have gone into waiting list. What do I do with this list - all I can see are entries and delete them. Is there any way I can move them to the event if others drop out or if I increase the number of available places?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Waiting List? 16 years 3 months ago #370

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
The waiting list does not have an automated function like that. People do not provide payment info for the waiting list so they would not have paid anything to secure a spot in the event. The intent is that you have people on hand to fill any spots that do open. They can be contacted, informed, and they can return to register and pay.

Waiting List? 15 years 8 months ago #2275

• helencp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
What happens if you are running free events and don\'t want to hassle your customers like this?

Also would be great to be able to edit the information in the waiting list not just view it

Is there any plans to upgrade the waiting list functionality in the next version?

Thanks

Helen

Waiting List? 15 years 8 months ago #2277

• robertvb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I would also like to be able to move registrations from the waiting list to the registered list. manually if necessary but
Automatically would be nice. Have a cancel registration on the front end & cb tab and then move the oldest waiting list member to the registered list with appropriate emails sent. If its a pay event have the email direct the user to the pay for event area.

Waiting List? 15 years 2 months ago #3462

• jbourque
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I would also like to see this feature on the admin side we have events where there is no cost and I need to move these folks into the spots when it opens up.

If someone else comes in and registers before the person on the waiting list than that defeats the purpose of the list.

Joe

Waiting List? 15 years 3 weeks ago #3908

• janeinpa
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I agree. There needs to be an easy way to move the person\'s information from the wait list to the event. I can contact them for payment information but it\'s a real hassle to ask them to re-register.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds