Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2.1.3 dt_register minor issue w/ saving credit csrd info

2.1.3 dt_register minor issue w/ saving credit csrd info 16 years 4 months ago #334

• npt
  • npt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, another one I think. The "card type" gets saved in the CB database (w/ cb integration enabled), but when you go to the "Payment information" tab on the CB it's not displayed. Also (maybe related): When a person goes back in to register for another event having previously saved their CC info, even though the radio button is selected (for "Visa" in this case), you get a javascript alert saying "Please select card type". So in this case, the user (if they want Visa) must select Visa even though it already appears to be selected in order to go ahead if they are paying with visa. (I as a user intuitively selected another then re-selected visa). Though this problem of course isn't specific to visa, it's all about the value previously saved for the selected credit-card not being loaded back from the db correctly. Make sense? if you have questions let me know, I'll keep my server open for you if you need to test. Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2.1.3 dt_register minor issue w/ saving credit csrd info 16 years 4 months ago #335

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
1) When you view the profile, there is no Payment Information tab on purpose. When you go to EDIT your profile, THEN you will see the Payment Information tab. You can not edit it though... it is Read Only. The reason is because when it is saved by DT Register, the data is encrypted in the database. If you were able to edit in CB, the data would not be encrypted. 2) We are aware that the credit card type is not saved. We'll have that working properly on the next release.

2.1.3 dt_register minor issue w/ saving credit csrd info 16 years 4 months ago #336

• npt
  • npt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Sorry, regarding your #1, I misspoke. Yes, I was talking about "editing" the profile, not "viewing" it. personally, I'm going to hide the tab as to not confuse users. Regarding #2, yes, this is the bug I'm reporting. Please also understand I tried to express another way this bug manifests: after the user saves their info, next time they pay for something the javascript comes up asking them to select a credit card type even though a) One is already selected b) The old one should have been saved. I think the credit card type is actually saved in the database, just not retrieved correctly. Thank you. Robert

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds