• Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) CCs not processed - no registrations

(SOLVED) CCs not processed - no registrations 16 years 4 months ago #309

• dlamparty
  • dlamparty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I installed an configured DT Register. Created a couple registration forms. I set my Authorize.net account to test mode and left DT Register in live mode. I filled out a couple forms and all seemed to go well. I got all they way through the registration process and got the "Thank you" message that indicates an email will be sent to me. No emails were sent, the registration was not added and the credit card was not processed. I checked my mail logs to make sure no emails were sent. Checked my error logs and found "Call-time pass-by-reference" error. I corrected that and tried again and it still did not work. I am also seeing this in my error logs: PHP Notice: Constant DT_DISPLAY already defined in F:\web\components\com_dtregister\languages\english.dtregister.php on line 96, referer: http://www.mydomain.org/administrator/index2.php PHP Notice: Constant DT_SEARCH already defined in F:\web\components\com_dtregister\languages\english.dtregister.php on line 98, referer: http://www.mydomain.org/administrator/index2.php PHP Notice: Constant NO already defined in F:\web\components\com_dtregister\languages\english.dtregister.php on line 282, referer: http://www.mydomain.org/administrator/index2.php PHP Notice: Constant YES already defined in F:\webcomponents\com_dtregister\languages\english.dtregister.php on line 284, referer: http://www.mydomain.org/administrator/index2.php Okay - I also changed the Authorize.net account to live mode and dtregister to test mode and got the same result. Thanks in Advance, Woyzeck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(SOLVED) CCs not processed - no registrations 16 years 4 months ago #310

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Please email with admin access to your site and we'll check it out. FTP access would also be helpful. Thanks. You are using version 2.1.3 correct?

(SOLVED) CCs not processed - no registrations 16 years 4 months ago #311

• dlamparty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
No FTP access. Are you wanting access to the joomla admin gui? Will let you know. I am still troubleshooting here. For testing purposes, I installed it on another machine running a different OS and it is works. I had issues before when installing oscommerce on this machine and had to make some changes to the code dealing with curl to make it work properly.

(SOLVED) CCs not processed - no registrations 16 years 4 months ago #312

• dlamparty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Got it going. Windows Server 2000 Apache 2.2.3 PHP 5 MySQL 5 I edited lines 3357 and 7076 which were:
### curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); // uncomment this line if you get no gateway response. ###
I uncommented changed them to:
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0); // uncomment this line if you get no gateway response
. Thanks for the quick response. Woyzeck

(SOLVED) CCs not processed - no registrations 16 years 4 months ago #313

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Glad you got it working. Who is your host?

(SOLVED) CCs not processed - no registrations 16 years 4 months ago #314

• dlamparty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Tis in house. Woyzeck

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds