• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Event Date Wrong in DT Register

[SOLVED] Event Date Wrong in DT Register 15 years 4 months ago #2945

• tardrinker
  • tardrinker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I\'ve Just installed JEvents 1.4.2 and DT Register 2.3.3 on my Joomla 1.0.13 site. Everything is working as anticipated except for one glitch. I\'m hoping that this is an easy fix, and something I\'ve just overlooked.

As an example, I have set an event for 04 July in my JEvents component. I have set the event to begin at 1700 and end at 2300 on 04 July. When I go to DT Register component (Backend), the day after the event (05 July 2009) is listed in the Event Name: column.

This is also reflecting on the front end. The initial listing of events shows the proper date (July 04, 2009) however, when the user clicks on the event to register, the next page (and all successive pages) show the wrong date.

This problem is showing on all seven events I have added so far. Any Ideas (Please feel free to call me an idiot - that usually means there\'s an easy fix :blush: )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Event Date Wrong in DT Register 15 years 4 months ago #2952

• tardrinker
  • tardrinker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Perhaps I missed this instruction somewhere - The solution is that in JEvents I had put a start and finish time for the event. All I had to do was check the \"All-Day Event\" box in JEvents and now the dates are reflecting properly.

[SOLVED] Event Date Wrong in DT Register 15 years 3 months ago #3183

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
In 2.3.6, DT Register was modified to make sure it displays the date according to your time zone as set in your Joomla configuration.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds