Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) Will JCalPro work with DTRegister?

(SOLVED) Will JCalPro work with DTRegister? 16 years 4 months ago #294

• lynda.halley
  • lynda.halley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I just purchased DTRegister and missed the info about needing JEvents. No problem, of course, because it's free. However, I had previously purchased JCalPro -- just thought it looked a little better. I searched here and noticed that a Mambo Events calendar is apparently compatible so... Will JCalPro work with DTRegister? In advance, thank you! nuMedia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(SOLVED) Will JCalPro work with DTRegister? 16 years 4 months ago #297

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Currently, DT Register is not setup to work with JCalPro. Eventually, it likely will be, but we have a couple other items that need worked in first (like compatibility with Joomla 1.5). Mambo Events is the same as JEvents... an older component that other people re-released as JEvents and continued to develop it. The database and file structure remained the same so either will work. I know out of the box that JEvents is very ugly. However, it is all customizable with CSS so it can be made to match your site however you need. We do it all the time on sites we develop. We could do JEvents CSS work on your site too if you wanted. Thanks!

(SOLVED) Will JCalPro work with DTRegister? 16 years 4 months ago #298

• lynda.halley
  • lynda.halley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for your quick reply! No problem at all - I can revise the CSS...it won't be difficult. Frankly, I'm so happy to find DTRegister... I've been looking for a simple, clean registration tool for a long, long time. I'll mark my initial question SOLVED! nuMedia

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds