Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Terms & Conditions - can they be active by event?

Terms & Conditions - can they be active by event? 15 years 5 months ago #2745

• nut4golf
  • nut4golf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Nathan,

I like the new terms and conditions - just started experimenting with them today.

One question I have - it appears to me that you must turn T&C on at the main settings screen in order to have them work for any events. I tried just doing an \"Enable this Feature\" on the individual event and specifying T&C\'s there but it did not work. That would have made things a bit more flexible IMHO...

Also, a future enhancement would be some ability for the users to \"print\" the resultant T&C pop-up message they get when clicking \"Read Terms & Conditions\". Since it is not a normal browser window, user options are a bit limited beyond just reading and no doubt daunting to your average user.

Finally, adding the T&C message in force to the \"variables list\" that can be added to the messages would be VERY handy. I am going to hard code them in the custom Thank You message to get around it for now but something to consider. I do REALLY, REALLY like the ability to override settings at the event level - definitely continue on in this direction. This gives a great deal of flexibility for folks like me who have several different kinds of events to deal with. Things I noticed are missing for instance:

- There is a override for thank email body, but not subject.
- No overrides for:
+ Message to display for Full Event:
+ Cut-Off Date Message:
+ Message to display after successful Waiting List addition:

Thanks,

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds