• Page:

TOPIC: Issues in version 2.1.0

Issues in version 2.1.0 16 years 4 months ago #261

• bboilard
  • bboilard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am seeing a lot of issues in version 2.1.0 1. Cannot delete user registrations in the admin, When I try to delete a user registration.... it is deleting Events. 2. Custom fields are not being shown to user in Free events 3. Custom field data not being saved at all pay or free events 4. No Page Headings on Free Events 5. Trying to delete Registration Records sends you back to Event Management 6. Export feature not working at all 7. Registering for a Free Event creates 2 records… one is real - one is blank… 8. When you view Registrations… then view the individual records… User Comments are not there - they only show in the list of all? 9. Custom fields data not being sent to admin email or anywhere for that matter…. I am sure there are more, but I gave up... How do I fix all these issues? – Is there something I falied to do. I'm going to have to go back to the old version... if I can't fix all these bugs? Using Joomla! version 1.0.13 Stable Jevents version 1.4.2 DTRegister version 2.1.0 And also, how do we use Capcha Images? ??? ??? ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Issues in version 2.1.0 16 years 4 months ago #262

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Looks like we missed the free events option in the final testing. We're working on these and will have these items corrected immediately.

Issues in version 2.1.0 16 years 4 months ago #263

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have released a corrected version to address these issues. Download version 2.1.1 which is available now. Thanks for helping us to squish a few remaining bugs!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds