• Page:

TOPIC: 2.3 Install Error: Failed to locate Attend Events

2.3 Install Error: Failed to locate Attend Events 15 years 6 months ago #2601

• gman
  • gman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Just installed the 2.3 dtregister and when I attempt to register for an event I get:

Error: botAttendEventsJEventsBridge::Failed to locate Attend Events component!

Also after following your instructions, it wouldn\'t work, and I found that it had wiped my \"categories\". So I added them back in, when into each event a specified the category and it still isn\'t working.

what now?

Thanks
Greg

Also, after installing the DT Register Upcoming Events module, when I click on an event, it takes me to a blank page.

Nate I really need a quick answer here, my customer is growing very impatient. I waited 9 days for you to post to my previous inquiry and you never did, so I\'m assuming you were hurrying 2.3 to market.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2.3 Install Error: Failed to locate Attend Events 15 years 6 months ago #2604

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
First, the error you are getting has nothing to do with DT Register. It is from Attend Events. Looks like you have uninstalled that component, but still have the mambot installed. Remove the mambot and you should be good on that.

The categories in DT Register are brand new so there was nothing to \"wipe\". Your previous events will show up in category \"None\". You can leave it that way or go into the events and assign them a category. You\'ll have to first create the categories of course. This does not use the JEvents categories.

Regarding the module, we did not include updated modules and JEvents patch files in the 2.3 release. We are resolving this now. The previous ones will not work with 2.3.

2.3 Install Error: Failed to locate Attend Events 15 years 6 months ago #2612

• gman
  • gman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the quick reply.
Got it working.

Greg

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds