Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Cut-off date does not work!

[SOLVED] Cut-off date does not work! 15 years 8 months ago #2373

• JComeskey
  • JComeskey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
So our first event using DTR 2.2.2 has come and gone as of today.

Mostly, it went well. We have 2 outstanding issues that I have yet to resolve:

1. The cut-off date function does not work. We set our event\'s cutoff date to 09-10-08, but registration is still working right now. I saw 2 other posts make reference to this but did not see any diagnosis or solution. I tried upgrading to 2.2.5, but it made no difference. Is there a fix?

2. We are still getting duplicate registrations. I have proposed some theories about this in other posts, but have yet to see a response from the DTD team.

Nathan, PLEASE help me out here. I am more than willing to poke around and experiment with some changes/hacks/tests. But a shred of acknowledgment and guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Cut-off date does not work! 15 years 7 months ago #2421

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
I know the cut-off date works as we\'ve used it on many sites. You should upgrade to the latest 2.2.6. If you still have this issue, put it in a support ticket with login info and we\'ll see why there is an issue specific to your site. Thanks.

[SOLVED] Cut-off date does not work! 15 years 7 months ago #2428

• JComeskey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Will do.

FYI, previous ticket (Comeskey_091308) was never answered.

[SOLVED] Cut-off date does not work! 15 years 7 months ago #2438

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have tested again and verified that cutoff date functionality is working just fine in the latest releases. One issue that I thought of... you might be using an old JEvents patch. A few months ago, we had to update our JEvents patches that we provide as the registration link that it added to the event details page did NOT consider cutoff dates or event capacities. This was addressed a while back... maybe you\'re using older files. Get the JEvents patch file from the most recent DT Register download package to be sure you have the most updated version. I\'m assuming this is the problem you\'re having. Thanks.

[SOLVED] Cut-off date does not work! 15 years 7 months ago #2445

• JComeskey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I installed 2.2.6 and the problem is fixed now. Thanks!

I did not change the patch, because my problem existed with a component link to DT Register, not from the Jevent link within the event.

But after installing 2.2.6, I set up registration to an event with an expired cutoff date and received the \'we are no longer accepting registrations\' message as expected.

Prior to the upgrade, a past event still showed in the list AND clicking the event still displayed an active registration form. Very strange.

It also occurs to me that I have experienced some caching issues with Firefox 3. (Cache was not clearing no matter what.) I did a FF update this week too. So was the problem with DTR or with FF?? I don\'t know...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds