• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.01 issues

DT Register 2.01 issues 16 years 5 months ago #225

• cmtrig
  • cmtrig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys, having some issues with 2.01 and Paypal, and I found an issue with Authorize.Net hosting with GoDaddy - the same problem that plagued version 1.0! Here is the fix if you are hosting with GoDaddy and are using SSL: Find in components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php: $ch = curl_init($auth_net_url); // URL of gateway for cURL to post to curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0); // set to 0 to eliminate header info from response curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); // Returns response data instead of TRUE(1) curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, rtrim( $fields, "& " )); // use HTTP POST to send form data ### curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); // uncomment this line if you get no gateway response. ### $resp = curl_exec($ch); //execute post and get results curl_close ($ch); REPLACE WITH: $ch = curl_init($auth_net_url); // URL of gateway for cURL to post to curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0); // set to 0 to eliminate header info from response curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); // Returns response data instead of TRUE(1) //curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, TRUE); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY," proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128 "); //GoDaddy SSL Proxy curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, rtrim( $fields, "& " )); // use HTTP POST to send form data ### curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); // uncomment this line if you get no gateway response. ### $resp = curl_exec($ch); //execute post and get results curl_close ($ch); You will have to do this in 2 places within the page so find and replace in both areas of dtregister.php. Still having a PayPal issue: When registering with PayPal, it doesn't record the Registration name in the database! When you come back from the PayPal page, it has all the name & amount fields blank! Nothing is recorded in the Database. I was wondering if there were requirements of the PayPal account, like an IPN, or PayPal Pro for the class to work right? Any ideas?? Charlie Trig www.trigenterprises.com Trig Enterprises Web Design Studios

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.01 issues 16 years 5 months ago #226

• cmtrig
  • cmtrig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Ok, so my fix isn't perfect :P When I register as a group, the confirmation page has this to say: array(36) { ["x_login"]=> string(10) "access1613" ["x_version"]=> string(3) "3.1" ["x_delim_char"]=> string(1) "|" ["x_delim_data"]=> string(4) "TRUE" ["x_url"]=> string(5) "FALSE" ["x_type"]=> string(12) "AUTH_CAPTURE" ["x_method"]=> string(2) "CC" ["x_tran_key"]=> string(16) "3r48RyvSe7P46bBu" ["x_relay_response"]=> string(5) "FALSE" ["x_test_request"]=> NULL ["x_card_num"]=> string(16) "*********" ["x_exp_date"]=> string(4) "****" ["x_description"]=> string(12) "Registration" ["x_amount"]=> int(2) ["x_first_name"]=> string(7) "Charles" ["x_last_name"]=> string(10) "Triglianos" ["x_address"]=> string(17) "************* " ["x_city"]=> string(16) "Saint Petersburg" ["x_state"]=> string(2) "FL" ["x_phone"]=> string(12) "727-235-8128" ["x_zip"]=> string(5) "33703" ["x_cust_id"]=> string(7) "7770676" ["x_email"]=> string(25) "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." ["x_ship_to_first_name"]=> string(7) "Charles" ["x_ship_to_last_name"]=> string(10) "Trig" ["x_ship_to_address"]=> string(17) "4046 13th Ln NE " ["x_ship_to_city"]=> string(16) "Saint Petersburg" ["x_ship_to_state"]=> string(2) "FL" ["x_ship_to_country"]=> string(13) "United States" ["x_ship_to_zip"]=> string(5) "*****" ["x_ship_to_phone"]=> string(12) "***-***-****" ["x_ship_to_email"]=> string(25) "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." ["x_invoice_num"]=> string(10) "DC-7770676" ["cc_number"]=> string(17) "xxxxxxxxxxxx-3876" ["cc_expdate"]=> string(4) "****" ["cc_emailid"]=> string(25) "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." } Your payment processed successfully! 131162 Amount:2.00 Transaction ID:1635579431 Invoice number:DC-7770676 Thank you for registering for this event! Your registration is being processed and you will be sent any information that you need for the event. You will also be receiving an email receipt of your registration. I have **** out my cc info and exp date for security purposes; can anyone tell me where in the code this is being generated from so I can fix it??? HELP? Thanks!

DT Register 2.01 issues 16 years 5 months ago #227

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Please send me your modified file and I'll take a look at it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds