• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register & DT Donate Error Messages

DT Register & DT Donate Error Messages 17 years 4 weeks ago #22

• chrisg
  • chrisg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After install of Register successfully I then attempted to install DT Donate and got error messages that related to failed creation of databases. The exact verbiage I can't duplicate. When I go to DT Register > Manage Registrations I get the following error Table 'welli4_cms.jos_events' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.*, b.title from jos_dtregister_group_event a, jos_events b WHERE a.eventid=b.id
ORDER BY b.titleDB function failed with error number 1146 Table 'welli4_cms.jos_events' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.*, b.title from jos_dtregister_group_event a, jos_events b WHERE a.eventid=b.id LIMIT 0,50 Also I don't see the DT Donate Component Settings. It is not listed, however it was installed with errors. Can you explain how I get these components working and installed correctly. Thank you Chris Gallacher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register & DT Donate Error Messages 17 years 4 weeks ago #23

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Chris, Regarding DT Donate, it's hard to say not knowing what errors you received. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the component. If it gives errors again, uninstall both components, then install DT Donate first, THEN DT Register. Not sure if this would be an issue or not, but giving you a couple things to try first. The error you're getting in DT Register is due to not having an Events component installed. The database table jos_events is from JEvents. Register uses events that have been setup in JEvents, and then adds registration capabilities to the events. JEvents is free and can easily be found on the Extensions website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds