• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Link to Registered Events not working

[SOLVED] Link to Registered Events not working 16 years 5 months ago #218

• collinsg
  • collinsg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When I use this link : http://www.YourDomain.com/index.php?opt ... listevents It takes me to a blank page. I am new, have no idea what I am doing. Was wondering if there is anything I need to do to get this to work. Thanks for any help, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Link to Registered Events not working 16 years 5 months ago #219

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. For this to work, you have to have done two things first: 1) have JEvents installed and setup with at least one event. 2) in DT Register, setup registration details for the event that is in JEvents. If you have no events setup, you won't see anything at the named link. Please verify these items and get back to us. Thanks.

[SOLVED] Link to Registered Events not working 16 years 5 months ago #220

• collinsg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, I followed your steps and it worked. I had done that prior, but not 100% sure why it did not work. My next issue is when i get to the part where i am ready to send in a payment i click submit and page hangs then I get this...(any ideas?) Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely causes: You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems. There might be a typing error in the address. What you can try: Diagnose Connection Problems More information This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including: Internet connectivity has been lost. The website is temporarily unavailable. The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable. The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain. If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section. For offline users You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages. To view subscribed feeds Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view. To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages) Click Tools , and then click Work Offline. Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

[SOLVED] Link to Registered Events not working 16 years 5 months ago #221

• collinsg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh, ALso I am using Authorize.net as my payment gateway. I put all the correct userID and Info in there.

[SOLVED] Link to Registered Events not working 16 years 5 months ago #222

• collinsg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
ANy Help would be great. I am unable to use this product due to the timing out. Would this have anything to do with gateways or CURL's with Godaddy? I had same issue with Vertuemart and got it fixed. Any help would be great. THanks!

[SOLVED] Link to Registered Events not working 16 years 4 months ago #223

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Please send me admin access to your site and we'll check it out. Godaddy and Joomla are not always good friends :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.778 seconds