• Page:

TOPIC: Paid Registrants not showing on back end

Paid Registrants not showing on back end 15 years 9 months ago #2153

• dchism99
  • dchism99's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I think I saw where a ticket had been entered for this in another thread but I wanted to see if there is an ETA for a fix.

When a person registers and pays for an event, the registration is in the database but it doesn\'t show on the admin side nor does it update the number of registrants on the front end. I\'ve looked for some flag that would let it show but I can\'t seem to find anything.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paid Registrants not showing on back end 15 years 8 months ago #2213

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
You had a support ticket which was taken care of a few days ago. If you need anything further, create a new support ticket.

Paid Registrants not showing on back end 15 years 8 months ago #2218

• dchism99
  • dchism99's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, well, my apologies if I didn\'t go about this the way I was supposed to. I will enter a support ticket. I just wanted to make sure it wasn\'t something I was doing on my end.

Paid Registrants not showing on back end 15 years 8 months ago #2343

• Teresa Fannin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I\'ve had the same problem for weeks. I just reinstalled the new version hoping it would work. But no. I was able to have it keep the selected godaddy requirement.

I went to the database and got the info for dtuser. it had all the people, even those who paid via paypal. So I can at least get the info, but I would prefer to mail through the site. The fact that they are there tells me that we should be able to see them hopefully with a fix from the component...

We are all waiting for that moment. Hopefully we can get that data back to show up in the component.

:(

Paid Registrants not showing on back end 15 years 8 months ago #2345

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Teresa, as we just stated in your support ticket, when we test this on your site, it works perfectly. The record is created in the backend for a paypal registration. You can see it in there now. If you are still having this issue, please provide details on how maybe we can recreate the issue because it works fine when we test it. Thanks.

Paid Registrants not showing on back end 15 years 8 months ago #2376

• Teresa Fannin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I still haven\'t gotten this resolved. I sent a csv file of the dt component. but haven\'t heard of anything and it\'s been a week. Our Event starts this coming Friday and it would be great if we could have an answer to the question... Can we see all of our registrants, even the paypal ones we had before the fix. We want to email them and have access to them so we can account for the people.

Please Please Please respond to the tickets or at all.

thank you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds