• Page:

TOPIC: How to get this under SSL?

How to get this under SSL? 16 years 7 months ago #166

• mlbracewell
  • mlbracewell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've got DTdonate, DTregister and Jevents installed. I added an event and there's a link to register. BUT I go through the process and it's not under SSL, which I can understand because NO WHERE did it ask for any SSL links. I do have it on test for Authorize.net. Also, after I go through the registration process it just goes to a blank page on the site. Is this because I have it on test mode? Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to get this under SSL? 16 years 7 months ago #167

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
If you read this post you'll find your SSL answer: http://www.dthdevelopment.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,50/topic,18.0 The JEvents modified file is included there in two forms... one to use for regular links and one for SSL links. Regarding the display after processing the registration, what will display is what is entered in the settings page under "Thanks Message". Check to make sure you have something there.

How to get this under SSL? 16 years 7 months ago #168

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am having the same problem, but I don't have JEvents, just DT Donate. How can I get DT Donate to redirect to a SSL link? Please help!

How to get this under SSL? 16 years 7 months ago #169

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
aine, if your issue is with DT Register (which is the area of the forum you posted in), then you MUST have JEvents. That is stated in multiple places. If you issue is with DT Donate, then you'll find your SSL answers in the posts in the DT Donate area of this forum. Either way, all of the answers are here for using SSL with either component. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds