Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CSV export file not including data from Group registrants.

CSV export file not including data from Group registrants. 5 years 11 months ago #27892

• edjec
  • edjec's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Nathan,

My client just discovered that certain data is missing from the CSV export file; specifically the Paid amount, which is somewhat important for them to know.

I pulled the complete export and discovered that all reported records under Group registrations are missing data for: Amount, Amount Paid, Number of Members, Confirmation Number, Address, Email, Member_number (custom CB field), Phone and Cell Phone. This data is present for all Individual registrations though.

We are running J3.8.8 and DTR 3.2.8 (after installing 3.3.0 and reverting because that update halted all registrations due to the broken Next button). The client does not want me to install further updates until the event registration is closed in Sept. They only run one event per year and revenue is extremely important to the organization.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by edjec.

CSV export file not including data from Group registrants. 5 years 10 months ago #27900

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You have to choose to include group billing in the export. It's an additional line on the export.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

CSV export file not including data from Group registrants. 5 years 10 months ago #27901

• edjec
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Nathan,

Of course, everyone is aware of that. The report I am referring to has All fields selected and run with either billing or member only selection. The above fields are completely missing for all group members if Member Info Only is selected and hit or miss when Billing is selected.

CSV export file not including data from Group registrants. 5 years 10 months ago #27902

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Of course it is missing when member info only is selected. That is intentional and how it's always been. There's no reason why the data would be included on some group billing records and not others. We've never seen that as being an issue before and it just wouldn't make sense. If the data is there, no reason for the export to pick and choose which records to display it for. If you can give specific details on how to replicate it not showing consistently when group billing is selected, I'd suggest putting those details in a support ticket with admin access so it can be checked into.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

CSV export file not including data from Group registrants. 5 years 10 months ago #27904

• edjec
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I'll open a ticket as we are having other sporadic issues never experienced before as well.

Ed

CSV export file not including data from Group registrants. 5 years 10 months ago #27905

• edjec
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Nathan,

I did a bit more testing on this in prep for submitting a ticket and found that if the report was run selecting Billing first, then all info was correctly included. However, if a page default Member info export was run and then Billing selected and pulled, some of these fields were missing.

Also, subsequent Billing reports may also vary in what payment info is reported. In other words, pulling a billing report and then a member report followed by a billing report will yield different payment info on both billing reports. Case in point; the first billing pull indicates $5,880 in payments, the next report displays $4,480 and a third pull totaled $4,200.

Subsequent reports are inconsistent to say the least, but the initial report was always correct. I also noticed that on some of the exports the Billing button turned red. This must indicate something, but I’m not aware of what.

I’m not going to waste any more of your time or mine on this, so I’ll just make my client aware of this and move on.

Thanks for your help.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds