Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions.

My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions. 5 years 11 months ago #27662

• ultimatewd
  • ultimatewd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Getting this message when trying to submit payment via PayPal Standard credit card submission thru PayPal without an account.: Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

I found this article from PayPal: www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/my-pa...should-i-do-ts2067/1

Where do I go from here?

I am running DT Register 3.2.8, Joomla 3.8.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions. 5 years 11 months ago #27663

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Do you have the pay option in DT Register set for Live or Test mode? If in test mode, you can't use the email address in settings for your actual PayPal account. It has to be a sandbox testing account. If live mode, it can't be a sandbox account. Just verifying what you have setup as a starting point here.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions. 5 years 11 months ago #27666

• ultimatewd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Not in test mode and not a sandbox account. Thank you for the quick response! :)

My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions. 5 years 11 months ago #27668

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
No one else is reporting this issue so this is most likely a problem with your setup or your account. You can submit a ticket with admin access and we'll check it out.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions. 5 years 11 months ago #27878

• stelfair
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I've just had a client experience this issue. The paypal option is not working. I am NOT using the latest DT Register though. I'm about to update things to see if it improves the situation.

My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions. 5 years 11 months ago #27879

• ultimatewd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I believe it was an error on PayPal's end. It resolved itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dthadmin

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds