• Page:

TOPIC: Mass Email Templates

Mass Email Templates 5 years 11 months ago #27659

• ernienet
  • ernienet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I created a Mass Email Template for a client. If they need to send an email, they can use the template, which matches the template design I created for AcyMailing and Community Builder. This ensures that recipients see a consistent look across all communications.

For some reason, when I open "Email Registrants" and select the template, the only thing I see in the message body is:

[token]

When I created the template, I assumed it would populate it in the message body so that the user could simply enter their text where they needed to, or that maybe there was a placeholder that I could add in the template to indicate where the user could enter text into the template without messing up the template layout. But I don't see any of those things.

Can you help me to understand how to properly implement the Mass Email Template?

Thank you,
Ernie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mass Email Templates 5 years 11 months ago #27660

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
What version of DT Register do you have in place? If it's the latest, can you please submit a ticket with admin access to this site?

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Mass Email Templates 5 years 11 months ago #27661

• ernienet
  • ernienet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Installed Version: 3.2.8

I'll create a ticket.

Ernie

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds