Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Account info seems to have been deleted since DTH website refresh

Account info seems to have been deleted since DTH website refresh 6 years 1 month ago #27449

• jmjennings
  • jmjennings's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Not sure where I should be directing this issue, so please forgive me if this is the wrong place (and direct me to the right place). My username and password don't work since you've updated your website. According to your site, they don't even exist anymore. All my orders and available updates were associated with the account. Any ideas what happened?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Account info seems to have been deleted since DTH website refresh 6 years 1 month ago #27452

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Your orders were associated with a different username so I think you were just trying the wrong thing. That user, and the one you're using now, are both fine. I have updated your orders to be connected to this user though.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Account info seems to have been deleted since DTH website refresh 6 years 1 month ago #27466

• jmjennings
  • jmjennings's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for your help. I just tried to login to the other account too, but it's still not working. Your system can't seem to find it. It's not a huge deal though, since you moved my orders over to this account. I would however like to know how to access all of my old forum posts (for either account). Is there a quick link to find them or do I just have to arduously search each page in the forum?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds