Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] the page with a list of events not displaying

[SOLVED] the page with a list of events not displaying 6 years 2 months ago #27378

• podolux
  • podolux's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have updated my Joomla 3 website to the latest version and the page with a list of events is not displaying (blank page). www.luxreal.lu/events.html
Switched on debugging system shows:
Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_ERROR)
Cannot access protected property DtregisterModelCategory::$table

0 Whoops\Exception\ErrorException
/­home/­luxrealogb/­www/­components/­com_dtregister/­views/­event/­tmpl/­list.php16

$categoryTable = $this->getModel('category')->table;

Please, advice how to fix this. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

the page with a list of events not displaying 6 years 2 months ago #27379

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The fix is the same as noted in a number of other forum threads... you have old items in place still. DT Register had to update most of the view files due to a change in Joomla. Any template overrides that you have in place HAVE TO be updated. You need to get the new version of the file, re-apply any of your customizations, and load that into your template overrides directory. Old override files can't remain.

Also, make sure all DT Reg modules, plugins, CB plugin, JomSocial plugins, etc are all updated. If everything is current, you'll be fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds