• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] New SIM upgrade Canceling Registrations

[SOLVED] New SIM upgrade Canceling Registrations 6 years 8 months ago #27040

• jstratos
  • jstratos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We are experiencing registrations being canceled after payment is made at Authorize.net. When the user clicks CONTINUE they are returned to the website with a message that the Payment Transaction has been canceled. We have all the events selected in the webhook setup. Is anyone else having these issues?

I disabled "Mod Security" in cpanel but that had no effect. I know in earlier versions of DTR is did interfere with the functionality.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

New SIM upgrade Canceling Registrations 6 years 8 months ago #27042

• isaiah
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We're experiencing the same thing. I installed the new DT Authorize.net plugin two days ago, and it worked on initial testing, but does not now. Not for any events, not in registration, and not in User Panel.
I opened up the plugin and looked under the "advanced" tab and see that all of the fields are empty. I re-entered our Merchant ID, Transaction and Signature Keys, and upon hitting Save, they just disappear. I think that's the issue. I believe it was saving them the other day. Last successful payment to go through was 10:37pm Yesterday. The ones since then show no payment. Errrg.

New SIM upgrade Canceling Registrations 6 years 8 months ago #27043

• kbanasiak
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Did you not enter the auth.net settings in the payment gateway configuration in DTR itself? I did not enter them in the plugin, just in the config settings within DTR. Must you enter them in both places? (We are having the same issue with multiple sites on the same server.)

New SIM upgrade Canceling Registrations 6 years 8 months ago #27045

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We are looking into this. Two things...

1) The settings are not entered in the plugin. All payment options are configured in the DT Register component, as always.

2) Make sure the webhook is setup in the Authorize.net account AND all events checked for the webhook.

3) Make sure the Transaction Details API is enabled.

To enable the Transaction Details API:
1) Log on to the Merchant Interface at account.authorize.net .
2) Select Settings under Account in the main menu on the left.
3) Click the Transaction Details API link in the Security Settings section. The Transaction Details API screen opens.
4) If you have not already enabled the Transaction Details API, enter the answer to your Secret Question, then click Enable Transaction Details API.
5) When you have successfully enabled the Transaction Details API, the Settings page displays.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

New SIM upgrade Canceling Registrations 6 years 8 months ago #27046

• isaiah
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I think I figured it out. Yes, Authorize.net info must be entered in both the Pay Option configuration and in the plugin. I had only updated it in the plug in, and not in the Pay Option.
Strange thing, when I first installed it, I looked at the pay option configuration and don't recall seeing any fields for Authorize.net there. We just upgraded from 2.5 to 3.7 in Joomla, and for some reason in this latest DT Register version the location of the Authorize.net fields is not where it used to be. It is now located at the bottom of the page, below the Mail in Payment fields. I think that's why I didn't see it.
We are making successful payments now.

New SIM upgrade Canceling Registrations 6 years 8 months ago #27047

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
To clarify, what isaiah just said isn't correct. Pay settings do NOT have to be entered into the plugin. They DO however have to be entered into the component pay options area.

Glad it's all good for you now isaiah!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds