Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister

After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26039

• cmalley
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Also having random issues with authorize.net. Added it to my ticket.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26040

• bill.wallace
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
We are having the same problem with eway, with this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare log1() (previously declared in /home/aes40246/public_html/components/com_dtregister/success.php:76) in /home/aes40246/public_html/components/com_dtregister/success.php on line 83

After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26043

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You can now download version 3.1.8a which addresses this payment issue. Thanks for your patience!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26055

• cmalley
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Can you tell me what files were updated to make the .a version?

[SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26060

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
cmalley - this was answered in your ticket. For future reference, or for anyone else, you should get a diff program that can show file differences. In this case, you could unzip the updated package... unzip the previous package... then run a diff on those folders to show which files are different from one package to the next.

We do not (nor does any other developer) give a list of modified files from release to release. You can easily find that info yourself though whenever needed with a diff program... and there are many free ones. Personally, I use DiffMerge on a MAC. Not sure if it has a PC version.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26063

• paul_mcdonald
  • paul_mcdonald's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
This seems to have got through one issue only to create another.

I now get a screen that looks like the following attachment after paying. We also received an email from paypal saying there's an issue with the IPN now.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds