Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] 3.1.8 Update with endless loop and backend registration is not working

[SOLVED] 3.1.8 Update with endless loop and backend registration is not working 7 years 11 months ago #26009

• ALehnert
  • ALehnert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Nathan,

I just downloaded your new dt register version 3.1.8 and did the update on my localhost test environment.

Update in J3.5.1 from DT-Register 3.1.7c does not work the way it should. There is is an endless loop, no final message at the end of the update. If you´re waiting long enough and then refreshing the page version 3.1.8 is installed. No
idea whether correct and complete or not.

There are no overrides in place.

I have two test environments (php5.6 and php7). Endless update loops are with both versions.

Frontend is working so far, backend has challenges with manual registration.

with PHP 5.6
Single registration in backend displays a blank page
(was working in 3.1.7.c). No chance to do anything, doesn't work.

Group Registration in Backend displays a warning message:
Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in ...\administrator\components\com_dtregister\lib\dtsession.php on line 216
There is no display of fields for member registration in the next steps.

With PHP7 I got at single registration in backend an error message:
Argument 1 passed to JInput::getArray() must be of the type array, string given, called in ...\administrator\components\com_dtregister\controllers\user.php on line 403

Hope you can fix this issues

Regards
Geli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

3.1.8 Update with endless loop and backend registration is not working 7 years 11 months ago #26010

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We have corrected this and updated the 3.1.8 package. Please download it again from My Orders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ALehnert

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

3.1.8 Update with endless loop and backend registration is not working 7 years 11 months ago #26011

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Fixed as in the backend registration bug. The install would be a local problem I'm sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ALehnert

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

3.1.8 Update with endless loop and backend registration is not working 7 years 11 months ago #26014

• ALehnert
  • ALehnert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Brilliant. Now it works :-)
no more endless installing loop with php7 :-)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds